K92 & AmRhein's presents
Pastor Danny's Valentine Wedding!
Danny Meyers will officiate a special wedding event LIVE at the K92 studios with 3 lucky couples.
Each couple will receive their wedding bands, compliments of ArtCarved.
Winners will receive a certificate for $500 in ArtCarved Wedding Bands from AmRhein's. The certificate is valid through February 14, 2013 and is not redeemable for cash. No cash back. Winner is responsible for additional costs should the wedding band(s) selected be more than $500.
PLUS, one lucky couple will win the Grand Prize
of a 5-day Carnival cruise to the Bahamas!
Entires due Thursday, February 7, 2013 by 5:00pm.
Winners will be annouced February 8 with Danny & Zack.
The wedding happens February 14 at 8:00am.
“PASTOR DANNY’S VALENTINE WEDDING”
Beginning Monday January 28th and ending no later than Thursday February 7, 2012 at 5pm. Wedding performed on the morning of Valentine’s Day at 8am.
K92 contests are open to anyone living and / or working in the K92 listening area. Some contests are subject to an age and / or other requirements which will be broadcast on K92 and posted at the K92 Building, 3934 Electric Road SW. Roanoke, Virginia 24018.
1. K92 allows only one winner per household per contest unless otherwise specified. Waiting periods for becoming eligible to win again are listed below.
2. No purchase necessary. Void where state or other local law prohibits.
3. Employees of Mel Wheeler Inc. d.b.a. WXLK, K92 (and from here on referred to as “K92”), and its agencies, agents, representatives, sponsors and their families within the same household are ineligible to win.
4. Winner will be responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes pertaining to prize(s) won.
5. Prize(s) may not be exchanged, substituted or refunded unless otherwise specified. K92 reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value if circumstances warrant.
6. K92 is giving away THREE (3) prize packs consisting of $500.00 worth of ArtCarved wedding bands from Amrhein’s Fine Jewelry (if winners select wedding bands in excess of $500, winners must pay the difference and if bands valued less than $500 are selected, no cash or credit will be given) plus wedding ceremony/reception services for each couple. Couples will compete to win the grand prize of a 5 night Carnival Cruise honeymoon to the Bahamas. (winners will be responsible for taxes on prizes) 1 large wedding cake will be provided courtesy of Carlos Brazilian International Cuisine and a reception breakfast will be catered courtesy of Bojangles. Wedding photography will be provided (excluding prints) and flowers provided. All services provided by local vendors in exchange for promotional consideration. To enter, go to K92radio.com and click on the “Valentine Wedding” banner, then follow the instructions. Entries may also be submitted in person at the K92 studios during business hours, 8:30-5:30 Monday through Friday. Deadline to submit or drop off an entry is 5pm on Thursday February 7th, 2013. Winner notified by phone. Weddings to be performed at the K92 studios at 8am on the morning of February 14th, 2013. If contest winners are late or do not show, all services will no longer be valid. Each couple is allowed 10 family members or friends to witness the ceremony.
7. Participants of the contest must be at least 18 years old, and can win only once every 30 days for all prizes unless otherwise specified.* (Some contests have 60 day limits).
8. The K92 management reserves the right to withhold prize(s) from any contest winner as a result of giving false information upon winning the prize(s).
9. All prize claims are subject to verification. A valid photo ID Driver’s License is required or two forms of other ID . One being photo, other either Birth Certificate or Social Security Card.
10. Prizes cannot and will be transferred to anyone else. If you decide that you cannot use or do not want your prize won, the prize will be forfeited. You are, however, still ineligible to win again for thirty (30) days.
11. All prizes are forfeited unless claimed within 30 days or unless prior arrangements are made.
12. K92 disclaims any responsibility for the inability to complete a phone call whether due to telephone equipment or overload and / or malfunction, busy lines, or delays in radio broadcast transmission resulting from streaming the signal over the internet."
13. The winner waives any and all claims of liability against K92, its affiliated companies, its employees, and agents for any accident, loss or injury occurring as a result or consequences of any contest or prize(s). K92 also remains harmless for any contest conducted with a sponsor or third party affiliate, where the delivery of the prize becomes impossible and / or substitution is necessary due to cancellation of event, failure to deliver, act of God, or any other reason in which K92 had no prior knowledge or reason to believe this type of occurrence would take place.
14. Acceptance of prize (s) constitutes permission of K92, it’s sponsors and its agencies to use winner name, voice, and / or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
15. Calling the K92 studio lines for contest participation or otherwise, gives consent to record and/or broadcast telephone calls on air without further acknowledgement or notification. *i.e. (540) 774-92FM (9236) (800) 468-92FM (9236) or faxing (540) 774-5667.
16. By participating in a K92 contest, participants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of K92 management. Rules are subject to change.
17. All prizes can be claimed at the K92 Building at 3934 Electric Road SW, Roanoke, Virginia 24018 during business hours (Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:30 pm), unless otherwise specified, and/or arranged with the K92 Business Office.
18. Odds of winning a K92 contest will depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating in the given contest.
19. Any prizes that are mailed are considered delivered at such time they are relinquished to the US Postal Service or other reputable courier/delivery service.
20. These rules are set forth to offer our listeners the most fairness possible, and to offer the most amount of listeners a chance at winning. K92 reserves the right to suspend anyone’s winning privileges for a set period of time for misuse or misrepresentation while participating in a contest, and the period can be extended for repeat offenders.
21. All K92 contests, either on air or on location, are represented by the same rules. Age can vary depending on contest and/or promotion, whether it is conducted on air or on location.
22. Any discrepancies, conflicts, or confusion in relation to any contest, will be referred to K92 Programming management of K92 ( Mel Wheeler Inc. d.b.a. WXLK) is FINAL.
*Alleghany, Amherst, Appomattox, Bath, Bedford, Bedford City, Bland, Botetourt, Buckingham, Buena Vista City, Campbell, Carroll, Charlotte, Covington City, Craig, Cumberland, Danville City, Floyd, Franklin, Galax City, Giles, Grayson, Halifax, Henry, Highland, Lexington City, Lynchburg City, Martinsville City, Montgomery, Nelson, Pittsylvania, Prince Edward, Pulaski, Radford City, Roanoke, Roanoke City, Rockbridge, Salem City, Wythe, Greenbrier WV, Monroe WV, Pocahontas Co, WV, Summers WV.
WXLK 92.3 FM
3934 Electric Rd S.W. , Roanoke, VA 24018
(540) 774-9200/ (540) 774-5667 Fax
The survey you requested is now expired and can no longer be taken.