Listen to The Mornin’ Thang to win a 4 pack of unlimited ride tickets to The Salem Fair.
A regionally based agricultural fair in the western part of the Commonwealth of Virginia. The Salem Fair is the largest fair in the state and has been recognized as one of the top 100 fairs and expositions in the country.
- The Salem Fair does not charge the public a gate or admission fee for this event.
- Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult parent, or guardian over the age of 25, with valid I.D. at all times while on the fairgrounds.
- Everyone will be subject to bag checks and electronic wanding at gate entry.
- Gates close at 10pm. The fairgrounds and rides close at 11.
- Parking on the grounds is also free of charge.
- No pets are allowed.